Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Warning, Do not update to 033 if using DreamPlex

I'm using DreamPlex 2.0.1 on 033 and I've no issue's, I'm on a Duo2, I didn't download it from the feeds tho, I got it from another site and FTP to the box and installed through "install local extension"
No problems whatsoever :confused:

As the title, if using DreamPlex, do not update to 033 its causing a crashloop.
 
Dont worry about it, Build 034 is currently being built with the fix for this any way.
 
Are we safe with 035 update please.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top