Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Watch other channels while recording

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrhdooley
  • Start date Start date
M

mrhdooley

Guest
Hi,
I am not sure if this is the same for everyone, but when i record a channel my epg or channel list used to darken out channels that were on other transponders that I could not view as I was recording. I have a motorised setup on the first tuner with the second tuner looped to first. since flashing VIX1.2 I have the full channel list showing the same, but obviously I can only watch certain channels on same transponders etc, the others still dont work, but the problem now is knowing which ones will work, I have to go and try each one to check.

anyone got the same problem?

Cheers
 
when I say 'the same' I mean it no longer darkens out the channels that are unavailable.
 
I Have noticed this too it was a handy function, fixed dish 28.2E
 
Not come across this bug, please can you post your tuner settings.

sic that an old skin bug, i fixed, but they don't have the update yet, it is in 1.3 :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top