Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Watching TV outside home network

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunky
  • Start date Start date
S

sunky

Guest
Hi all,

I own an XTREND 9500 with openvix and intend to use it for watching TV while I am away from home. I have come to the uinderstanding that port forwarding of my box ip to 8001 poses a high security risk as I have already experienced while VPN may be the better option. Can anyone kindly provide a guide on how a VPN can be set up on box/mobile to enable me watch tv on my phone while I am away frm home.

Appreciated in advance.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top