Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

We will not hack OpenViX 6.0 for a faulty plugin even if other distros will

Status
Not open for further replies.
plugin cams tunisia-sat active code panel when to download any thing
just press green key for download vu+ restarte and Gets crash
 

Attachments

  • 2222222.webp
    2222222.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
i change select key TexT with Radio Key in remote same issuses
that's same Assert error ...................................................I will look at the code later, need to walk the dog

Would like to see the dump with ePoint crash
 
that's same Assert error ...................................................I will look at the code later, need to walk the dog

Would like to see the dump with ePoint crash

alright
good day :thumbsup:
 
Anyone having issues with YouTube plugin on Vix 6, I am running 6.0.3 but my boxes crash when I try to download a YouTube video, had no issues on 5.0.16.

For the record, Xtream Editor will work on Vix 6, install XE 3.1.1 via Putty............Spevs
 
Last edited:
Anyone having issues with YouTube plugin on Vix 6, I am running 6.0.3 but my boxes crash when I try to download a YouTube video, had no issues on 5.0.16.

For the record, Xtream Editor will work on Vix 6, install XE 3.1.1 via Putty............Spevs
Need crash log!
 
I have a problem on 6.003 with the cccam info, cccam is running well, but in the cccam info page, in softcammanager, pointing to servers or other things, i get the messages that web page is missing or something like that. Not a big thing, but
still an issue. I have it on both my zgemma H7 and H9 boxes. Any advice is welcome.
 
I have a problem on 6.003 with the cccam info, cccam is running well, but in the cccam info page, in softcammanager, pointing to servers or other things, i get the messages that web page is missing or something like that. Not a big thing, but
still an issue. I have it on both my zgemma H7 and H9 boxes. Any advice is welcome.
Huevos has just made some changes, but not sure if this is resolved.
Can you post a debug log so that we can perhaps see any issues
 
Xstream ? Xstreamity works fine, and another user posted that after discussions Xstream was being fixed …. Google for the post. There are plenty of alternatives.
Softcam hangs - you have choice of using SoftcamManager or Softcam script (exactly like OpenPli, OpenATV) and Oscam is built like OpenPli/OpenATV … so apart from that what do you want?
…. The softcam script part works just like the other images and having spent ages looking at this, its in my view a memory issue on thes older boxes, leading to swapping delays.

Pluto TV - thats same for all py3 images - let me know where it is and if I have time will look at it
Motor rotor - 1st I have seen - talk to Huevos, he writes a lot of the code used by ALL images
HbbTV - which box? This was fixed by Huevos a few months ago for the old Vu+ MIPS boxes - on my (non Vu+) boxes it works fine

In order...
Xtream appears according to other posts as needing a re-write from Py2 to py3. Individual versions are used, depending on provider so I think we are relying on an update from the Xtream people.
@Spevs ... Can a download of the XE 3.1.1 via Putty fix this. If so what is the correct Command line?

The Softcam problem.. as you know is well know to you (and me) and although the startup workaround works (only needed for Mips boxes) Oscam still hangs eventually on my Mips boxes on Vix 6 and on Vix 5.
This is not a problem restricted to Vix 6 or Py3 I know. I believe the solution is to buy a non MIPS, ARM box? Yes?

Pluto TV (Vix 6 on Sf8008) seems to need other libraries to work... specifically the "opkg install python-requests" libraries. I cannot get this request to work on Vix 6 (maybe not needed?)

I will revisit the motor rotor problem if needed with Huevos - thanks.

HibbTV did not work with me with either Zgemma H9, Edision OsMega or my recent Octagon SF8008 with Vix 5 or 6, but I agree it did work (from memory) with my old VU+ Solo2 box.
This works fine with other Py2 images such as OpenEight 6.8 for my SF8008. Twol you have that Octagon box don't you?
 
Last edited:
In order...
Xtream appears according to other posts as needing a re-write from Py2 to py3. Individual versions are used, depending on provider so I think we are relying on an update from the Xtream people.
@Spevs ... Can a download of the XE 3.1.1 via Putty fix this. If so what is the correct Command line?

The Softcam problem.. as you know is well know to you (and me) and although the startup workaround works (only needed for Mips boxes) Oscam still hangs eventually on my Mips boxes on Vix 6 and on Vix 5.
This is not a problem restricted to Vix 6 or Py3 I know. I believe the solution is to buy a non MIPS, ARM box? Yes?

Pluto TV (Vix 6 on Sf8008) seems to need other libraries to work... specifically the "opkg install python-requests" libraries. I cannot get this request to work on Vix 6 (maybe not needed?)

I will revisit the motor rotor problem if needed with Huevos - thanks.

HibbTV did not work with me with either Zgemma H9, Edision OsMega or my recent Octagon SF8008 with Vix 5 or 6, but I agree it did work (from memory) with my old VU+ Solo2 box.
This works fine with other Py2 images such as OpenEight 6.8 for my SF8008. Twol you have that Octagon box don't you?
Oscam seems fine on 4K boxes(Arm, HiSilicon)
Pluto is working for me, but probably missing some info as I cannot reproduce screens posted, but bouqutes etc all working.
Have RaedQuickSignal working as well
Will try HbbTV tomorrow (hopefully) on H9, SF8008 (cannot remember trying on h9 - certainly not SF8008, hate the box) , but works last time I tried on Giga4K and Edision Mio4K
 
Last edited:
Pluto TV (Vix 6 on Sf8008) seems to need other libraries to work... specifically the "opkg install python-requests" libraries. I cannot get this request to work on Vix 6 (maybe not needed?)

opkg install python3-requests ;)

Then you will need to force install the ipk with opkg install --force-depends "name of plugin".ipk (replace name of plugin and the quotes with the ipk name)
 
opkg install python3-requests ;)

Then you will need to force install the ipk with opkg install --force-depends "name of plugin".ipk (replace name of plugin and the quotes with the ipk name)

We are currently replacing much of the depreciated code as we go and often using requests so the library is installed.
 
Huevos has just made some changes, but not sure if this is resolved.
Can you post a debug log so that we can perhaps see any issues
That works.

No show stopper. They are just info screens. No functional loss. Will be in 6.0.004
 
Anyone having issues with YouTube plugin on Vix 6, I am running 6.0.3 but my boxes crash when I try to download a YouTube video, had no issues on 5.0.16.

For the record, Xtream Editor will work on Vix 6, install XE 3.1.1 via Putty............Spevs
For me it works fine in 6.0.004
 
For me it works fine in 6.0.004

Hi Huevos, I can watch videos on 6.0.3 but box crashes when I go into Menu and try to download them, is this the same for you....?
 
RaedQuickSignal

When you click on the “Text” button, the frequency signal dont appears
openvix crashed

in other team work correct
example : egami py3
openatv py3


View attachment 62933

View attachment 62934




example : plugin cams tunisia-sat active code

OK lots of issues in this plugin due to modules like skin renderer not being py3'ed and causing endless posts in the debug log.
The following attachments allow it to run on OpenViX and also try to resolve some of the render issues and I have killed the debug
The included skins need looking at as they are not passing the service name correctly to the renderer e.g. BBC1 is seen as BBC, so it cannot find the picon.
The plugin change to fix the assert error, should work on other images and needs to be copied to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/RaedQuickSignal
the renderer module needs copying to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer
then reboot
 

Attachments

Hi Huevos, I can watch videos on 6.0.3 but box crashes when I go into Menu and try to download them, is this the same for you....?

@spevs, can you try this for your youtube issue, copy to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/YouTube and reboot
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top