Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Weather on LCD4Linux - help

Yony

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
57
I hope someone can help me get the temperature display running again on my LCD.

It worked until the 6.7 update.

I now have a api from openweathermap.org for my location and have pasted this into the 'Weather API-Key OpenWeatherMap' field on the LCD4Linux UI.

I get no temperature on the display though.

Can anyone help please?
 
I hope someone can help me get the temperature display running again on my LCD.

It worked until the 6.7 update.

I now have a api from openweathermap.org for my location and have pasted this into the 'Weather API-Key OpenWeatherMap' field on the LCD4Linux UI.

I get no temperature on the display though.

Can anyone help please?
Just bumping this in case someone can help. I really miss the temperature readout on my display.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top