Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Web Interface

frank

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Everytime I try to use the web interface I get the following error:

Request failed for: /web-data/tpl/default/tplBouquetsAndServices.htm
Status: 405 Method Not Allowed


...I can only change the volume of my Vu+ Duo box.


The web interface/OpenWebIf was working fine before I updated to the latest version of VIX.


...I have set the port to 80...




What am I doing wrong???



Frank
 
Did you restore a settings backup from a earlier ViX image to this setup ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
well i just tested the OpenWebif here on my uno and it's working perfectly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top