Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Web interfacing

rob76

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
173
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
50
Hi all,

just setting up my Vu Duo for LAN and WAN interfacing and still being on Vix 2.3, I thought I'd disable Webinterface plugin and only enable Open Webif since this is the way forward. However with webinterface disabled I couldn't login from either LAN or WAN. When I re enable Webinterface everything is fine again. I've got ports 80 and 8001 forwarded to the box although this is a red herring since LAN yields same results as WAN. Am I getting something wrong here?

Also, when you enable http security, where do you setup the password?

thanks
 
Go into the openwebif settings in plugins and change the port to 80
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top