Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

WebControl doesnt work after updating to vix 2.3

  • Thread starter Thread starter houstieboy
  • Start date Start date
H

houstieboy

Guest
Has anyone else had this problem? It won't connect, just times out. Also, I've FTPd my ccam.cfg & channel bouquets, rebooted and it won't connect to any channel. If I do a manual scan it will find all services but I made the bouquet so I wouldn't have to do all this! If I could get the webcontrol working I wouldn't mind so much.
 
Has anyone else had this problem? It won't connect, just times out. Also, I've FTPd my ccam.cfg & channel bouquets, rebooted and it won't connect to any channel. If I do a manual scan it will find all services but I made the bouquet so I wouldn't have to do all this! If I could get the webcontrol working I wouldn't mind so much.

wont connect to what??
i take it the unit is connected to the net?
 
I use webcontrol to connect to the box via firefox or IE. I've had to restore an old image to get it working again but I want to be able to use the new image.
 
U need to setup the correct port in the OpenWEbIf plugin as you had previously in the webinterface plugin. Go to menu/plugins/webinterface on the bakup u are on now, write the HTTP port down. Then flash image go into menu/plugin/openwebif and set the port as the one u wrote down
 
thanks for the info, webcontrol now working. My channel bouquet wouldn't work though, kept getting "check your tuner config" so ended up re-scanning and creating a new one.
 
Hi,
i'm having the same problem , i've already flashed my VU+ DUO with the new VIX 2.3.153 but webcontrol has stopped working on my PC. i dont know what port it was on before i flashed it.
how can i get it to work ?.
 
i can now open up the Open Webif on my PC browser but when i select web tv so i can watch on PC / laptop within my home network i get ;-

"Sorry this page is not yet implemented"

i8 didnt have a problem before using VLC player as well.
 
Dont use the web tv menu, it isnt working yet. Go into ur bouquets from webif ad go to a channel then to stream just press on the lil black tv icon and it will download a stream.m3u file which u can open in vlc
 
i just tried the little tv and it still says "sorry function not yet implemented" both in chrome and FF,,, is there a newer version of open webif ? do you have .ipk ?.
 
Click on the boquets and its the telly next to the channel name.

Also have you updated to the most recent release?
 
on your info bar on the telly is there a little green or black flashing icon - bit like the globe with two stripes on either side. If so you have outstanding updates.

Streaming is fixed.
 
ahhhh right , , cant look now wife's got eastenders on .I'm pretty sure it is flashing. Do i just go into menu/VIX and check it for updates ?. oh and thanks,.
 
Fro thanks - read my signature.:D

Blue Button>VIX>software update but before you do it back up your settings and / or create a backup of your image.
 
hello

sorry to jump on the thread

got the same issue

updated sw thru the box as above but still getting "unable to connect message" on firefox

can see vu in my router settings/db edit/vucc/filezilla

tia for any info

best wishes
 
updated sw thru the box as above but still getting "unable to connect message" on firefox
can see vu in my router settings/db edit/vucc/filezilla
Go to the openweb-IF settings and set the port to "80".
Alternatively leave the port as it is and add ":port#" behind the address of the box in the browser
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top