Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

vix 2.3 and connecting via internet explorer to box

danped

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi,

I just installed vix 2.3 upgrading from 2.2. In 2.2 I could put the ip adress of the box into my web browser on my pc and log into the box (http://192.168.1.6) This workewd a treat and I could watch HD tv and see the EPG etc.

With 2.3 I know I can install the "OpenWebIf" app and can do the same albeit I now have to put in a port number as well: http://192.168.1.6:8088/
However this does not work as well as it did on 2.2.

My question is can I log in to 2.3 in the same way I did on 2.2, when I try putting the web address with no port in it doesn't work - but I can't rememeber if I had to change a setting to get it to work in the first place.
 
Surely this is configuring webif. I would like to have whatever I had in vix 2.2.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top