Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Webif Full Remote Control png files missing for gb800se and xp1000

jonline

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys

This is a technical question that maybe solved by the mods or someone more advanced in the forum
Basically I notice that with the max digital xp1000 and gigablue gb800se when trying to access the full remote control the picture doesn't display.
It attempts to navigate to
ip address/images/remotes/xp_rc14_normal.png (for xp1000)
ip address/images/remotes/dm_normal.png (for gb800se)
My vu duo navigates to ip address/images/remotes/vu_normal.png but this remote control picture works perfectly. (i have attached image in post) vu_normal.webp

I have searched through ftp for these directories on both boxes, but couldn't find the locations. Does any know where to put the files?

also does anyone have these remote png files?

thanks in advance.
 
have a look in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/
& let us know if some images need to be added.
 
Hi
Thanks for the info
I navigated to the folder and found that the file was there, but was named differently. I just renamed the file and it is working for the gb800se
I will try the same for xp1000. If that doesn't have the file then I will get back to you

Many Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top