Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Weird media player controls problem

Stone123

New member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I did a clean install of Apollo build 163 the other day. However, since I messed up some TSmedia settings (after updating it from within the extension) I deleted it and wanted to reinstall it. But I couldn't - I was told that something had changed my feed to unstable and I would have to enable the unstable feed in order to install anything. So I did and now I'm on build 164, which is apparently unstable...

My problem is that all media players act strange now (not sure if that's related to the new build because I didn't try before) and the skin seems to have little effect on this strange behaviour: I always see TWO media player controls but the actual video is displayed only once but it leaves some artifacts on the left and right sides. Media players affected are the built-in player, TSmedia player, Mediaportal, Kodidirect and so on (basically all).

Can you advise what to do? Maybe it's just a setting. I really don't want to start from scratch again :(

On the image you can see that the video doesn't completely fill the screen and that the player controls are doubled. Once I exit the player, depending on the extension, things stay messed up/doubled. Oddly, if I do a screen capture from openwebif then everything apoears to be fine hence the photo.

image.webp

Ths is in VU+ Zero (no prefix available for that).
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 17
Streams are being treated as 3D. It is being looked at. It should be fixed in an update very soon.

Sorry for inconvenience.
 
Hhm, I spent hours setting everything up and I'm hesitant to downgrade because some extension assumedly required the unstable feed (see above).
 
@Stone123 Settings backup, couch flash, settings restore takes less than 10 minutes normally.
 
Last edited:
The fix in the latest build works great for me. Problem solved. Many thanks Openvix Team!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top