Larry-G
V.I.P ,
- Joined
- May 19, 2010
- Messages
- 32,540
- Reaction score
- 405
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 48
Get over yourself.
People are trying to help you, the attitude is not needed or appreciated.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Get over yourself.
My English isn't good enough to have even the faintest idea what you mean by that.Get over yourself.
But given Pheonix reaction I'm glad about thatPeople are trying to help you, the attitude is not needed or appreciated.
If you make a backup when the box it working properly, if you then think you might have a problem with an update; then just go back too your reference backup for a day, and check if the fault has cleared. You will then be able to give a clear concise query about the update.You are 100% sure these issues aren't related - GAH2402, the OP and now myself have all reported both the sound issue and intermittent black screen issue. GAH2402 indicates he thinks the two are both driver issues - as do I.
Get over yourself.