Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] What do I do now that CrossEPG and OpenTV are gone?

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I read your message here:CrossEPG is no longer pre-installed and OpenTV EPG has now been embedded, EPG Refresh is now pre-installed to enabled re-freshing or EPG data for Sky UK Astra 28.2deg.

So do I still need to install CrossEPG or is there something else pre-installed that's better and if so how do I configure it?
How do I configure OpenTV now that it's embedded?

What is EPG Refresh and how do I configure it? Thanks
 
If you prefer to use CrossEPG then install it from the plugin feeds.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top