B bmitie Forum Supporter Joined Aug 10, 2010 Messages 448 Reaction score 16 Points 18 Apr 26, 2020 #1 On my duo2 with VIX 5.3.018 I get this flashing symbol in the middle display? Its above the TV in UTV+1 I have no recording set. Can someone explain and how do I get rid. Box was flashed with latest vix a few weeks back. here is the pic. BMITIE Attachments UTVIMG_6780.webp 13.2 KB · Views: 5
On my duo2 with VIX 5.3.018 I get this flashing symbol in the middle display? Its above the TV in UTV+1 I have no recording set. Can someone explain and how do I get rid. Box was flashed with latest vix a few weeks back. here is the pic. BMITIE
Willo3092 ViX Beta Tester Joined Oct 1, 2016 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 25 Points 48 Location East Midlands Apr 26, 2020 #2 Is it for an update available? I get a similar one on Gigablue UHD 4K.
B bmitie Forum Supporter Joined Aug 10, 2010 Messages 448 Reaction score 16 Points 18 Apr 26, 2020 #3 I checked updates and it says 95 so I pressed ok! I dont normally do an online update but with time on my hands I am giving it a try.
I checked updates and it says 95 so I pressed ok! I dont normally do an online update but with time on my hands I am giving it a try.
B bmitie Forum Supporter Joined Aug 10, 2010 Messages 448 Reaction score 16 Points 18 Apr 26, 2020 #4 Bibgo did update superfast and all ok and that little annoyer has gone. Can it be switched off??
bellejt Forum Supporter Joined Dec 24, 2013 Messages 2,254 Reaction score 53 Points 48 Age 65 Apr 26, 2020 #5 change automatic update settings.done it to .