Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] What image for a technomate nanao se plus?

jonaldo9

New member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi there, first post so please be gentle. I couldn't fill out the above as it does not fit the question I have. I have got a Technomate Nano-SE-PLUS box but I cannot see a VIX image for this box. Can someone please advise if I can use the SE image or should I use the M" or Combo?? Or none of these

Any help greatly appreciated. Only 2 days into owning my first E2 box.
 
ok thanks, any idea when a vix version will be out for my receiver?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top