Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-2T] What is the best image for the TM-2T

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dingbat
  • Start date Start date
D

Dingbat

Guest
Hi all,

Can someone point me in the direction of the best stable image that works flawlessly for the TM-2T.

I'm currently running Zeus 23 which appears to function well without problems (the odd crash, but I think that's down to me pressing buttons too quickly)

I had no luck whatsoever with any of the Helios images, which I believe was down to drivers.

I tried again with the earlier Apollo images, but was experiencing problems with those as well.

I see the latest image is Apollo 22................

Is there a Technomate user amongst you that is running 22 without any of the problems relating to HDMI or the playback of recordings (or any other problems for that matter).

Much appreciated in advance for any helpful information or solutions

Regards

Dingbat
 
I'm using Apollo build 022 on my TM Nano 2 super with very few issues, as for a flawless image, none exist and none ever will.
 
Thanks for the reply pheonix, could you elaborate on the few issues that you are having please
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top