Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] What is the green flashing circle in brackets on the channel info graphic?

fulabeer

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
93
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Manchester UK
Just a simple enquiry.
On the channel info graphic, I have a flashing green circle/spot (in brackets) next to which satellite you are on.

Example- 28.2E (0)"<--Flashing" REC Dolby etc etc

I was wonder what the flashing meant?

Sorry i'm not much clearer! (I will post pics if needed :)
I've only just upgraded from VIX2.0! Even that was forced has I had zero issues. My old VU+ finally died after several capacitor mods/power chips.
So I've been forced to relearn everything again. Currently running a VU+Zero and VIX 3.2. Again very happy...
 
Just a simple enquiry.
On the channel info graphic, I have a flashing green circle/spot (in brackets) next to which satellite you are on.

Example- 28.2E (0)"<--Flashing" REC Dolby etc etc

I was wonder what the flashing meant?

Sorry i'm not much clearer! (I will post pics if needed :)
I've only just upgraded from VIX2.0! Even that was forced has I had zero issues. My old VU+ finally died after several capacitor mods/power chips.
So I've been forced to relearn everything again. Currently running a VU+Zero and VIX 3.2. Again very happy...


it telling you that there is a software update for your box. go to software update and install. make sure you back image up first
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top