Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] What settings can I back up before Vix update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevie1965
  • Start date Start date
S

stevie1965

Guest
After having to set up everything from scratch when I updated my Vix image (my first time doing this), I am wondering what settings I may be able to backup and ftp back to the box when this next needs to be done.
I've spent quite a bit of time getting the skin I'm using tweeked to look just how I want it, the same with my bouquets etc so is there a guide on here that I'm missing that will advise me what files / folders I can backup via FTP so that these things can be restored without the need to do it from scratch?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Image manager backs up the complete vix "image" which can then be restored if the need arises.
The box reverts back to exactly as it was when you created the image.

Backup manager is used to backup settings and plugins, which can then be restored onto a new image,
unless specifically told otherwise (eg x.x->4.2)
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top