Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

what settings to use for motor dish

Naz

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
guys what are the best settings to use henksat catseye rytec or vanihal ? I have a motor dish in the uk
 
Not enough information. How many lnb's, what type of motor, dieseqc, 36v, positioner, because it makes quite a difference to the settings.
 
If I a understand his question correctly, he is asking which bouquets to use and not how to configure his motor/positioner. They are called settings on the plugins download menu. Should really be named channel lists or something similar.

The best bouquets/channel settings are the ones you create/modify to suit yourself. Try them and see which one you like the most. I use Vhannibal's ones.
 
thanks will try vhannibals
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top