Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] What skin are you using?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartjunited
  • Start date Start date
B

bartjunited

Guest
Peeps im still using the Blue Vix HD skin , i need to badly update my box

what skin are peeps using atm?

any recommendations?

cheers Bart
 
I haven't bothered with skins for ages (prob a couple of years) after reading this I'm now a Simple Ten Eighty on all my Vu+ collection thanks
 
I'm using Magic HD Night. Although it is similar to Simple Ten Eighty, it is better (for me) in terms of EPG colour scheme and also in showing if 1080 is progressive or interlaced. Sadly, I don't think it is being maintained. If I set my Mut@nt HD51's resolution to 1080 it crops the edges of the EPG off and some buttons have no text next to them. From other themes I know what the buttons do, but nevertheless I'd prefer it if this theme was kept up to date.
 
You need to change the overscan settings on your TV. Start a thread for it or post in one of the existing threads about issue.
 
I'm using Magic HD Night. Although it is similar to Simple Ten Eighty, it is better (for me) in terms of EPG colour scheme and also in showing if 1080 is progressive or interlaced. Sadly, I don't think it is being maintained. If I set my Mut@nt HD51's resolution to 1080 it crops the edges of the EPG off and some buttons have no text next to them. From other themes I know what the buttons do, but nevertheless I'd prefer it if this theme was kept up to date.

Try Magic-HD-Noire. Works ok now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top