Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

What to buy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tombo
  • Start date Start date
T

Tombo

Guest
Hello,

Stumbled across this forum after looking around the net.

Common theme - sly finishing up soon and considering my alternatives.

What I have
Standard sky dish
2 x 2runs of cables (one to living room one to bedroom)
Synology Nas


What I need
Ability to watch/record Freesat shows in a very easy manner (had a dream box pc set up previously and wife could not use it)
Distribute live tv/recordings to other rooms (have a snug with LG tv and and pi3 running libre elec)
Needs to be as quick changing channels as poss
Good epg with series link if possible

I’m not in desperate need of Kodi etc,

Budget up to £200

What box do you recommend?

Is it preferable to record to internal/external drive rather than nas?
 
this box is high spec and excellent price.
https://www.world-of-satellite.co.u...trial/digital-receivers/formuler_/formuler_f1

i can view recording from any of my e2 boxes on my network and if my hdd gets filled up move excess to nas.

Thanks, was looking at that earlier. Just wondering if there is anything I will miss out on from a diff e2 box.

Do you record to external via esata?

As it supports OpenViX I assume the blue hd skin or something similar works fine
 
i use internal hdd if it permits or externally powered usb hdd,not sure or looked for esata ports.
i am looking at confluence skin on mine
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top