Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] What Tuner Setting

StuBFrost

New member
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a motor connected to a Spiderbox which I have then looped to the input of tuner A on my Ultimo.

What setting do I use for tuner A on my Ultimo so that it doesn't try and move the dish after the Spiderbox has already done so. I have set it to positioner but it keeps trying to move the dish when the dish is already in position.

Thanks

Stuart
 
Well, not sure what to explain then?
Just assign all desired satellites to the Ultimo (without setting any DiSEqC or USALS).
 
Sorry, still don't get it. You mean as in attached but do this for every desired satellite. Keep LNB number constant as well?

Thanks in advance
 

Attachments

  • tuner.webp
    tuner.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 13
Yes.
And of course, as OP has promised, make sure that the looping through box has pointed the dish to the correct satellite.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top