Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] what version of oscam

  • Thread starter Thread starter edogg
  • Start date Start date
E

edogg

Guest
what version of oscam is compatible with vix 3.0 build 390. I want to be able to read my sky card . I have tried the version in the downloads and cannot get it to install I do know how to install ipk,s after the duo reboots there is no oscam in usr/softcams
 
I normally install the ipk and than place the mips/tuxbox version in usr/softcam- currently using 7111.

I would try the ipk again, never had any issues - you did place in tmp and use local extension in vix menu to install it?
 
I normally install the ipk and than place the mips/tuxbox version in usr/softcam- currently using 7111.

I would try the ipk again, never had any issues - you did place in tmp and use local extension in vix menu to install it?

Hi stanman yes that is exactly what I did can you give me a link to your version 7111 please
 
Its no longer in the download section mate, best to try one of the other version - google oscam download

make sure its the mips tuxbox version
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top