duoduo
Forum Supporter

Hi guys,
I reflash yesterday without settings backup, everything now is setup from new and went ok. Just one thing though, I am not seeing the option to swap HD channels (available ones) with the SD versions. Before I had all channels 1-4 in my Epg as hd versions and now they are all regional sd versions. I am using crossepg and in ABM the sky sd version. I can see the hd channels within the bouquet just not at the top where I want them. Is this no longer an option or am I just missing something very easy staring me in the face??
I reflash yesterday without settings backup, everything now is setup from new and went ok. Just one thing though, I am not seeing the option to swap HD channels (available ones) with the SD versions. Before I had all channels 1-4 in my Epg as hd versions and now they are all regional sd versions. I am using crossepg and in ABM the sky sd version. I can see the hd channels within the bouquet just not at the top where I want them. Is this no longer an option or am I just missing something very easy staring me in the face??