Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Whats the last great movie you watched?

Inception for me.

Looking forward to the new Sherlock Holmes movie.

TV series..... Fringe
 
Agree with yis lads, Limitless, Blind Side, The Hangover are all great shows..

I went to see Drive recently and I still can't work out if I liked it or not.. Strange sort of film but has me torn :confused:

Anyone seen it and what did you think?
 
Agree with yis lads, Limitless, Blind Side, The Hangover are all great shows..

I went to see Drive recently and I still can't work out if I liked it or not.. Strange sort of film but has me torn :confused:

Anyone seen it and what did you think?

Started watching this the other night, felt the same way tbh. Go to admit never watched the whole movie in the end.
 
Ryan Gosling annoyed me in it, he had this stupid grin on him the whole way through the flick (apart from the elevator scene :eek:)

Not the worst movie but strange!!
 
Watched many a movie since,but the last great movie i watched was Schindlers list.
I'll bet the conditions were even worse than the film portrayed.
Only one other movie as bought me to tears and that was Lassie come home :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top