Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] What's wrong with 5.1.014

adm

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2014
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
20
Points
38
Location
Southend on Sea, UK
As a matter of interest only (as I will download and install 5.1.016)

What's the problem with 5.1.014 that I'm currently using? This version did appear in image list and I couch updated to it but I note now that it has disappered for the image lists.
 
There was an issue with it. Some people had a problem when flashing if my memory serves me right.
Anyway. Some might correct me.
 
:thumbsup::thumbsup: My memory served me for a change. :sweating:
 
There was no problem during flashing. The problem was during the video resize setup page in the install wizard, after the flashing. This page comes after the restore question. If you restored settings/plugins after flashing (using USB or Image Manager), you avoided the crash.

Updating the image does not invoke the first install wizard.
 
Last edited:
(AFTER) flashing. DOH. See how missing out one word can change things. My dreams of having a good memory are shattered. ;)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top