Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] When recording on 28east using fixed dish motor moves from 13east?

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
447
Reaction score
15
Points
18
As a backup I have set up timers on my duo2 for corrie, emmerdale in case the other half's box misses them. But lately I have noticed that if I am watching 13east, usually sport and its time for corrie my dish moves back to 28east!! I use a fixed dish for 28east. Box has twin sat tuner and twin DTT.

On this one I do not have a clue what is happening but can it be fixed that my motor does not move when recording? Very annoying but I HAVE TO record corrie etc.
 
Set your motor as "USALS choosing positions". Untick 28.2 and motor wont go to it.
 
Think it might help if you say what way you have tuner and sat setup thinking you have motor on 1 and 28.2 on another.Might you have lost a signal on second tuner and making the dish move on the working tuner?
 
Try a reboot.

I find the Duo2 does get confused with multiple recordings, some on 28°e and some on another satellite. Often some conflict problem in the recent past seems to stop the box doing the logical thing with the next timer recording.

No logical explanation, but the reboot does the trick here.
 
I tuner A on fixed dish and motor on tuner B. It have been caused by autotimer recordings as these overlap and may check tuner before start of programme. The tip above sorted and if I want to record 2 I can always put 28e back in.
 
You could also set preferred tuner for recording to A.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 5G using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top