Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Where are the plugins !

  • Thread starter Thread starter JimboM
  • Start date Start date
J

JimboM

Guest
I've just bought a Solo2, got it setup and running channels OK, crossepg is also working but when I go into the plugins menu, I press the green button to download plugins, the message 'Downloading plugin information, please wait....' appears but then no plugin list appears. Any ideas of what the problem might be ?

Cheers
 
What exact image including the build number are you running ?.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
Ok thats the problem then, we had to rework the feeds to be compatible with the new OE-A V2.3 core, only image from Apollo build 032+ now have access to the plugin feeds.
 
Cheers Phoenix, updated to the latest Apollo and plugins are back :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top