Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Where can I download the latest stable version?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
B

bjorntj

Guest
As far as I can see, the latest stable version is 3.0.275 but I can only find 3.0.204... Where can I download this latest version?


Regards,

BTJ
 
personally i would not pay much attention to the stable and unstable status, EVERY image is set as unstable by default until we can classify it as otherwise. I'm now using build 444 on my uno and so far have not encountered any problems.
 
But isn't there a reason why the builds aren't marked as stable?

BTJ
 
As phoenix said the latest builds are set unstable by default, build 444 is working fine
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top