Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Where is the media player?

gedclarke

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
19
Points
0
Age
54
Location
Liverpool UK
Hello, just set up my new box running vix 2.3 all great (sat side) but I can't find how to play avi's and where to put them. I have looked everywhere but am now running out of patience. I installed 'project valerie' but I don't like it, I just need to locate the file and press play. On the forum there is lots of mention of an inbuilt player but I can't find it in the menus.....any help would be great and thanks in advance.
 
Thanks for that, one other question, do you know how to add bookmarks for location of files so I can add folders for kids films etc. Thanks in advance again!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top