Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Where is the movie/recording viewing progress saved?

Ramme

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I use the same "Harddisks" over NFS with my two Solo2s and in the past they shared the viewing positions. But not anymore. So I wonder how and where the viewing positions are saved.

My first guess was in a file on the disk where the video is saved, but that seems to be not the case. So where is it (and how can I configure my two DVRs to use and show the same viewing positions)?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top