Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Where is the softcam script?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryadax
  • Start date Start date
R

ryadax

Guest
Am using build 2.1 and can't update to later images for various reasons.

I've struck the autostart problem for Mgcamd on my own box. However it works fine on other boxes using 2.1.

If I change the "enable auto timer check" to every minute then Mgcamd will actually start after 1 minute. However it just won't start by itself straightaway on reboot.

My question is, there must be a script somewhere. Can someone please advise where it is so that I can copy it over from a working box?
 
When you first start script runner a folder will appear in usr/scripts

Add yr .sh files there


Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
 
Hmmm....nothing in there except for my sundtek.sh files.

Have logged into working boxes using 2.1 without any sundtek devices and the is no usr/scripts folder at all.
 
I'm not currently running Vix... however, I ran it for quite a while and I'm pretty sure that there are no cam scripts. From memory, you put the binaries in /usr/softcam and these files are discovered by a python routine for selecting, restarting etc. So you have a choice of using the script facility to run a cam script or alternatively, get the source of the python routine (as Vix is open source) and adapt the routine to your requirements.

Good luck
 
12 year old thread, at least someone searches :) I take you it you have found it.

For anybody else looking, "Softrcam Manager" and "softcam script" have been moved into "softcam management"
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top