Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

where is zeus 023??

Is there an option for continuing with the old build which many people are still using and can find no fault?

course there is.. if you are on Zues 23 you can happily stay there, if you are not and want to be, download the image from the downloads section and re-flash the reciver
 
This is a tease. I personally don't believe it's the end of ViX, but rather just the current build (Zeus).

Hang in there, no need to jump ship just yet :thumbsup:
 
Why would anyone jump ship? The vix image still works and will always work.
 
Still enjoying ZEUS:p
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0011.webp
    IMG_0011.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 68
Announced on Twitter? But no official announcement on the VIX forum? Bizarre stuff.
 
So are the vix team calling it a day and no more builds or releases

Or just the Zeus image

As I love using vix images so don't want to move but fine it's it's just Zeus and we wait for another future rewrite of such


Any official word

On weather it's just Zeus or all vix work from here on in ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁
 
Can anybody take over development of Zeus and produce new Zeus derived images with updated drivers etc? Would that be allowed?

Does anybody have the technical abilities and time to take on this challenge for the many Vix users?

This project does not deserve to be condemned to the recycle bin.

I'm gobsmacked at the news!:confused:
 
I really don't understand all this:confused:Why are you guys so worried?There are so many images besides ZEUS.
HDF.ATV,HDMU,PKT,Zebradem,PB,OpenMips,RSI,BH.....&c.&c
Dev's are so...Here I come...Here I go...Tomorrow is another day,another VIX,ZEUS,HERMES,HESTIA,POSEIDON.......
I don't want this community to get apart!:thumbsup:
 
Is the vix team stopping all development future also

Or just for the Zeus image ?

I hope it's not a full stop and no more as I love all the vix team images the epg is amazing


Can someone official clear this up for me as to weather or not it's a full stop or just for the current image Zeus

Meaning they will be working on others or newer ones ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁
 
There are plenty of images out there; it can't be difficult to try them all for say a day or two and decide which one to keep?

I think many of us Vix users have become a bit lazy because of the great image that we have/had/still have, and it must take enormous dedication to keep the software updated and fix the buggy things that happen with all software. I have used 3.0 up to 808 and now Zeus 023 on my quad and have had issues like most people, but to have such a great platform with ABM and one of the best EPG's out there it will be hard to beat. I have BH on my new solo2 and it is, in my opinion not as user friendly and easy on the eye as the Vix image. I'm hoping that Zeus will continue to work without any updates but if it does not then the search begins.

I am assuming that ABM will continue it auto updates.

Much respect to all the hard working team :smiley_yup:
 
Where did u get build 23 for your quad because I'm stuck on 22. Tried few times software update via box and it says 23 available but it never ever updated. Always rebooted back still on 22. Openvix website also has build 23 for all boxes except the quad with build 22 only.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
 
Where did u get build 23 for your quad because I'm stuck on 22. Tried few times software update via box and it says 23 available but it never ever updated. Always rebooted back still on 22. Openvix website also has build 23 for all boxes except the quad with build 22 only.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

There is no build 023 for the Quad, it failed to build.
 
but like many have asked is it the end of just zeus or is that the end of vix images?
 
Hi

So if this the end of vix images what will happen with regards to driver builds etc as many are aware many plugins are compatable with the image but it looks like we will end up with a free for all once again of plugins that some will work on certain boxes but not all, unless the support is managed for these receivers I can foresee problems ahead with boxes falling down due to incompatable plugins.
 
Still doesn't seem a definitive answer if it's just Zeus stopping or all development


And also if that's the case as being part of the alliance would any if the features be able to be used on another OEA image ?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top