Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Which bootloader do I have?

lost_one

Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi,

I've been looking at the VU and CT/Xtrend for a while and I finally took the plunge and received my ET9200 yesterday. I'd like to flash the VIX 2.3 or HD Freaks 4.7 image. I have read that both of these images require the current/up to date Bootloader before flashing the image.

My question is, how do I know which Bootloader I have currently installed? When my box boots up out of the box it displays "9X00" on the front panel, does this mean the Bootloader is OK for the new images(VIX 2.3 or HDF 4.7) or do I need to update the Bootloader? I would rather not risk messing with the Bootloader at all unless it is absolutely necessary.

Thanks for your help.
 
Yes 9X00 is the new bootloader, if it said 9000 than that would have been the old BL.

It really is not any different from updating an image, in fact its the exact same process.

I just did a mates on today and it was a breeze. The BL takes less than 1 minute to update and if unsure do it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top