Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Which box to have for around £250

icemen

New member
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Points
0
HI Peepz
I don't know which box to get. I had a openbox s9 which I think has packed up today.
I looking at getting a new box, technomate nano or a Vu box?
What would you senior members on ere recommend I go for best image, picture, auto bouquets, ease of use, support.

thankz
ice
 
The VU Solo2 isn't far off your budget along with the £5 forum members discount.
Depends on your needs though. Only satellite? cable or terrestrial needs?
 
Needs are for satellite, sly, what else? Do the vu boxes have YouTube aswell
 
Also are these vu solo 2 better faster then the technomates and are there any driver issues with these like the tm ones
 
Vu solo2 is perfect. No driver issues.

The miracle boxes are worth a look St. No personal experience but some feedback on forum and all positive thus far.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Miracle box is a lot cheaper, why is that. Are they better then tm nano. What the difference between single tune or dual. If I buy off wos all I have to do is input my line
 
My mistake they are not that cheap, not much difference in price from the vu 2 solo. Which 1 is better. I think the vu had better spec and reviews
 
I have both the Solo 2 and the Miraclebox Premium, the Solo 2 wins hands down it's probably one of the Best receivers you can get for satellite
and the only advantage the Miraclebox has over the Solo 2 is that it has Detachable Tuners so you can have Terrestrial if you want
but if you just want it for sat go for the Solo2 it's fast very fast you wont regret it, and the price difference is not that much really
its like buying a car you can go for the average Ford or pay that little bit extra and get a Ferrari ;) get the Ferrari :D
 
its like buying a car you can go for the average Ford or pay that little bit extra and get a Ferrari ;) get the Ferrari :D

Wow, wish you could get a Ferrari for just a few pounds more than a Ford! Either that, our your Ford salesman is a complete rip off, lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
With vu solo 2 does it come with all the auto update and full epg and UK channels list if I buy from wos. Also when u say only for sky do u mean it won't have channels like BBC1 and itv? What else do u mean by terestial channels
 
solo2 is a great box with fixed tuners,you can send a channel list to box or scan the sat and use autobouquet maker [abm ] to adjust your channels when they move,yes you get bbc and itv.
terrestrial channels from the cable/aerial side of box like the miracle cable/sat box.
solo2 is twin sat receiver.
 
Marty when do you think wos will stock these boxes nano2 I mean. I got no box at the moment ;-(
 
I would chose the Vu+ Solo2 over any Quad or Technomate. A great quality box, rolls royce's of boxes as opposed to the reliant robin boxes in technomate. No comparison.
 
I'm g:cool:etting confused now, new nano faster but issues with drivers. Vu solo 2 no issues and still quite fast so a novice like me won't notice. Do vu boxes have YouTube plugins?
 
Trust me, the Solo2 is an excellent box, you will love it!! Yeah you can get all different plugins including the YouTube one. Take a look in the forums at the technomate section n nothing but issues with them. You won't go wrong with the Solo2 mate. :D
 
Never trust technomate again after the tm 800 fiasco

technomate are great on support if you have hardware problems crap on supporting there boxes
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top