Hamram
Forum Supporter ,
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2010
- Messages
- 323
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I've been using Vix almost from day one, but now I unfortunally need to look elsewhere. This is for one reason only; the subs are lost when I pause/timeshift a program. Let's say that I watch BBC HD, and need to pause the show. When I then resume the program, the subs are gone. To get it back, I need to go to the subtitle menu, choose another language, exit, go back to the subs menu, and then choose Norwegian, which is my language. This is very annoying, but I can cope with it. However, my wife and kids are not pleased at all, and they take out their frustation on me, so...
If you can recommend an image for me which do NOT loose the subs when I use the TS-function, and on top of that can run both CCcam and Oscam simultaneously, I would be glad.
Of course it would be best if this bug was found and fixed in the Vix-image, but as nearly a full year has passed without the error being fixed, I must try something else.
If you can recommend an image for me which do NOT loose the subs when I use the TS-function, and on top of that can run both CCcam and Oscam simultaneously, I would be glad.
Of course it would be best if this bug was found and fixed in the Vix-image, but as nearly a full year has passed without the error being fixed, I must try something else.