Hi
I have an Edision OS Mega (with 2dbv-S2 and 1 dvb-t tuners) running OpenVIX - all is well so far (old version, I am happy to upgrade if that helps).
I would like to add another dbv-t tuner (and use the box mainly for streaming to tv's around the house)
Are there brands of tuner I should look at/avoid?
I see Sundtek mentioned on the OpenVix site but they don't seem to be available now.
Hauppauge seems to be the main one that comes up in searches, and I also see Formuler
thanks
I have an Edision OS Mega (with 2dbv-S2 and 1 dvb-t tuners) running OpenVIX - all is well so far (old version, I am happy to upgrade if that helps).
I would like to add another dbv-t tuner (and use the box mainly for streaming to tv's around the house)
Are there brands of tuner I should look at/avoid?
I see Sundtek mentioned on the OpenVix site but they don't seem to be available now.
Hauppauge seems to be the main one that comes up in searches, and I also see Formuler
thanks