Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] White HD+ (HD01) no longer recognized after 5.1.022

  • Thread starter Thread starter wario4133
  • Start date Start date
W

wario4133

Guest
Dears,
I have a curios issue on my Gigablue Quad Plus-Receiver.
For years it worked without any issue in combination with a white HD+ (HD01) smart Card (together with Cccam 2.3.x).

The Card was identified properly and all the Germany HD+ senders were visible:
001.webp

Now, after trying to update to OpenVIX Version 5.1.025 or 5.1.026 or 5.1.027 the Card is suddenly no longer recognized in the Receiver:
002.webp

Also if I Change the Card Slots the smart Card is not recognized. I also kept the Receiver on four Hours and Hours - without any result.

I tried a simple Software update from Version 5.1.022 to the newer Versions as well as a factory reset of the Receiver and a complete Fresh Installation - no difference.

Do you have any idea what could cause this issue or what I could do to have it solved? I would be very glad!

Thanks!

Regards,
Wario
 
Hi there ...

did you try another cccam version already? Or perhaps you can try oscam.
Can you test the card in an other device?

CU No.Trace
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top