Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Who decides which plugins can be downloaded?

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
After upgrading to OpenVix 6.6.002 I was curious which plugins were on the server to be downloaded. To my surprise I found YahooWeather. This is no more active. So I downloaded and started it. You cannot search for a city so the whole plugin is pointless. The other weather plugin was written when we had 720 dpi resolution. So you need a magnifier to see the weather forecast for your city. I would assume that somebody would test the plugins, report such issues to the author and give them a deadline to fix it - or remove them from the list of plugins available for download.
 
I would assume that somebody would test the plugins, report such issues to the author and give them a deadline to fix it - or remove them from the list of plugins available for download.

So you've tested it. Now you can ask the author to fix it.
 
Odd answer. How are the extension and the plugin lists created? How can the authors get access to it? Just asking.
 
How can the authors get access to what. The majority of the image is built from the authors' sources.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top