Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Who is using my stream?

  • Thread starter Thread starter varianjv
  • Start date Start date
V

varianjv

Guest
Hi there
I have streaming working on the box.
Works perfectly

Is there anyway (preferrably through the web interface or ssh terminal) to see who is actively streaming from the box?
 
netstat -t will show which system are using TCP streams (so will also show your SSH/telnet login session).
 
netstat -t will show which system are using TCP streams (so will also show your SSH/telnet login session).

Cool,
I did this netstat -anp | grep 8001 and it gives a good result.

Just another question (I can open another thread if required)
Can I disable/enable streaming via command line
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top