D DogsDinner Guest Mar 21, 2012 #1 On older images I could type in the IP of the box and access the control panel through my browser. The newer images won't let you? why?
On older images I could type in the IP of the box and access the control panel through my browser. The newer images won't let you? why?
Donnie V.I.P Member Joined Aug 27, 2010 Messages 874 Reaction score 16 Points 18 Age 52 Mar 21, 2012 #2 Because you have not configured the openwebif
P punisher Forum Supporter , Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 4,641 Reaction score 47 Points 48 Location Bel Air Website www.world-of-satellite.com Mar 21, 2012 #3 you need to go into menu/plugin/open webif and change the HTTP Port to 00080 and save it, then try
Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Mar 21, 2012 #5 Can you do a screen dump of the webif setting screen. You might need to save and restart. Is the network working?
Can you do a screen dump of the webif setting screen. You might need to save and restart. Is the network working?