Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Why directory "movie" needed in network drive

tappari

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2012
Messages
600
Reaction score
2
Points
0
If network drive does not have movie directory, where Helios wants to create .Trash, result is crash. Why?
 
fix should have been in 006, need logs to see whats going on.
 
Still same problem in Helios 008. I deleted movie directory from cifs mounted DNS-323 second disk, and this happens:

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MovieSelection.py", line 1295, in reloadWithDelay
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Trashcan.py", line 29, in createTrashFolder
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/media/autofs/Volume_2DLINK710E64/movie/.Trash'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method MovieSelection.reloadWithDelay of <class 'Screens.MovieSelection.MovieSelection'>>,()) failed)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
</crashlogs>
</openvix>

As soon as I created "movie" directory, it`s ok.
 
Have u given helios write access to the drive? I had the same problem, zeus didnt need write access but helios does
 
Still same problem in Helios 008. I deleted movie directory from cifs mounted DNS-323 second disk, and this happens:

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MovieSelection.py", line 1295, in reloadWithDelay
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Trashcan.py", line 29, in createTrashFolder
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/media/autofs/Volume_2DLINK710E64/movie/.Trash'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method MovieSelection.reloadWithDelay of <class 'Screens.MovieSelection.MovieSelection'>>,()) failed)
]=]=>
</enigma2crashlog>
</crashlogs>
</openvix>

As soon as I created "movie" directory, it`s ok.

i'll add some debug to help track this down, it is not the same write access bug.
 
Have u given helios write access to the drive? I had the same problem, zeus didnt need write access but helios does

Offcourse I have. The thing is, that I have been using several years and with several images and boxes these network drives without having "movie" directory. For example this DNS-323 second drive has directory movie_backup. This is the first time it`s not good enough.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top