allanapp
New member
Hello. I've just flashed image 5.3.023 having previously save image 5.3.019 together with a backup.
On restart it was just like I'd done a complete new flash from USB and there was no backup or previous images available and my HDD was not recognised in the new image.
I see that previous images were 247.xx Mb in size whilst the new image 5.3.023 is just 119.9Mb in size, so a vast difference.
Could this be the reason for the odd behaviour of the new image?
On restart it was just like I'd done a complete new flash from USB and there was no backup or previous images available and my HDD was not recognised in the new image.
I see that previous images were 247.xx Mb in size whilst the new image 5.3.023 is just 119.9Mb in size, so a vast difference.
Could this be the reason for the odd behaviour of the new image?
