Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
I can't. But I can't reproduce the problem here either.
I can't. But I can't reproduce the problem here either.
I suggested you change your TV setting from "original" to "full wide" (as per my Sony) back in post #35. Different settings for different inputs and all that.... In any case you have finally cracked it :thumbsup:
AFAIK all TV's use 'overscan' on all analogue inputs, without the option to disable that.
What you can do is to use an A/V-amplifier; connect the analogue video connection to the amp, and use an HDMI-lead to the TV. Now you can disable overscan on that HDMI-input.
It's the TV to blame.
Anyway: isn't it about time to leave the horrible composite video quality (or better lack of quality) aside in these HD-days, and transport HD throughout the house? A whole different world of options (and quality). A LAN-connection and a9n old, tuner may even be defect) E2 box will do the trick.
Hi there, I have an xtrend7500 and it outputs via hdmi to the main tv but i also use the phono outs to connect to an rf modulator to connect a coax feed to the tv in the kitchen. now the picture thru hdmi is as fine showing full picture but for some reason thru the phono outs, on the screen in the kitchen connected by coax it outputs the epg screen with the picture box in the top right corner shoeing the channel which on the main tv is full picture. If anyone can help me it would be appreciated