Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[AB-COM PULSe 4K Mini SE] WiFi connecttion

TP2025

New member
Joined
Jun 19, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.7.0.12
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
YES
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
NO
I've just purchased a AB Com Pulse 4k Mini with a Prevo Usb Wireless Adaptor. The only problem I have encontered during setting up this reciever is the WiFi, which connects but drops out about 30 seconds later. I have installed the network driver RTL8192eu. is this correct.


Thanks in advance
 
DHCP is enabled on Router, a TP-link WiFi AP is connected to the router. This AP is used to connect to internet.
I have attached a log from router which shows what happens when I connect the AB Pulse to the internet.
CP2039CZBLW is the AP.
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top