Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Wifi dongle not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter aky1985
  • Start date Start date
A

aky1985

Guest
I usually buy vu+duo2's but for family n friends but as they were out of stock i purchased 2 gigablue quad+ boxes via wos.

I asked for the gigablue wireless-n usb adapter 300mbps.

When i go to network settings it only comes up with the lan adapter.

I have flashed 1 box again but still same issue.

In the other box i uninstalled the usb driver rtl8192cu and then re installed it but still not picking up the wlan adapter when i go into network settings.


Any ideas?


Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top