Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

WIFI gone after new image update

LFN

Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi, my ET9000 has been working perfect with my Dlink DWA131. After my latest image update (clean install with USB) it does not recognize the USB WIFI. It only says LAN. I even bought a new USB WIFI but that one is also not recognized.

I have restored settings from older images and settings and no luck.
Cant get to the plugins menu for downloading drivers since WIFI is my only possibility to connect.

Anyone can help me getting this to work?
 
Hi, can anyone please upload the correct driver for my usb wifi: Dlink DWA-131 ??

The chip is said to be:
Realtek RTL8191SU
Linux driver:r8712u


I guess I can install it from USB if someone could upload the files here...
Thanks :)
 
Then I can't give you the drivers; downloading the driver plugin from the feeds shows that this only contains shortcuts to the files.
Best way is to connect (temporarily) via Ethernet.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top