Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Wifi Not connecting but WAN link ok

valparra

New member
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
1
hi
I am looking for some guidance as my zgemma h9 which is not connecting to the internet, for example downloading Plugins. It indicates" H9S has no inetnet access"

In setup the wifi test is ok with all tests green.
Wan status shows the Link status as linked

I am confident on the Netgear USB WIFI dongle

Tried connecting via DHCP yes and no but same issue

All working on a LAN connection

Any assistance would be welcome to resolve the problem
 
Have you checked the encryption expected on the router and that being used on your receiver WiFi setup.
Recently my wife found she couldn‘t connect to one of our WiFi connections because the encryption protocols were different
 
Hi twol
Thank you for your input. I was sure the encryption setting was correct for the router as i have used it on this box for some time.
After checking many of the settings l decided to flash the box to an older image copy and that resolved the problem

I noticed when moving to the config, Network, Device the Wlan connection was 8192CU where it had previosly displayed RTL8192CU
Not fully understand why but now fixed under release 6.2.009. I would also add that when i then upgraded to release 6.2.0010 l encountered the problem once again. I have downgraded to release 6.2.009 as it works for me and I will wait for the future release 6.2.011
Thanks for your input
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top