Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Wifi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coldfire
  • Start date Start date
C

Coldfire

Guest
I have deleted the wifi plugin that allow me to use a wifi dongle. How can I redownload as when I goto plugins and download it says feeds are down?
 
You are using an old image that is no longer supported and as such feeds are not there anymore, upgrade to the latest Helios image available in the downloads section
 
You are using an old image that is no longer supported and as such feeds are not there anymore, upgrade to the latest Helios image available in the downloads section

Thanks, How can I create a backup image so I can restore it by adding the vuplus folder? I have looked but am struggling.
 
Strangest support request in a long while...
 
Thanks and that allows me to put the folder back on the usb drive and it will flash it without going back into openvix?


Everything you need is here ... :)

Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=Guides%20and%20Tutorials/
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top