Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Wikipedia plugin says "Cannot reach Wikipedia server"

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all
After today's update to release 5.3.037 I tested all my installed plugins and noticed that the Wikipedia plugin (2.3rc3) obviously cannot reach the wikipedia server. However when I use the MP3Browser plugin, click on a song and then go through the green button to wikipedia, I get into wikipedia.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin but nothing happens.

Do you know who is the author of this very useful plugin and how I could contact him / her?

Thanks for any feedback
nekrub2
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top